An Interview with my 3yr old. Part One.
Monday, November 24, 2008
I've decided to start doing interviews with my son because...it's just friggin funny.
Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Painting and eating noodles. ***a few mins later added*** I like kissing and hugging you. ((AWW))
Q: What do you like about noodles?
A: Sucking them up with your mouth and off of your fork.
Q: what is Thanskgiving about?
A: Giving presents to someone.
Q: Then why do we make turkeys? (i mean our art projects we did)
A: The turkeys are the presents!
Q: How do toilets work?
A: by pooping and peepeeing and flushing!
Q: What do fish do when the pond freezes over?
A: they slide on their ribs on the ice. DO YOU KNOW PENGUINS ARE REAL! They live far far away in America. Ice is frozen there. Everything is frozen there.
ME: UHHH Gavin we live in America.
Gavin: Penguins live in Ice America not People America! Penguins are animals Mommy.
Q: Do they get cold? why?
A: NO. they have fur MOM.
Q: what are sneakers made of?
A: they are made out of mold. under it's mold. sometimes on top. I SQUEEZE YOUR CHEEKS!
Q: What is your favorite animal? Why?
A: Rhino. Because they are gray Mommy. I like Wall-E too. It starts with E.



November 25, 2008 at 6:23 AM
What a hoot! Kids say the cutest things.
Your son will love reading these when he's grown - his wife will anyway!
November 25, 2008 at 10:20 AM
very cute! Beebs says peep- for pee, too.
November 25, 2008 at 4:27 PM
hi Beth, you are right...i will have to save this for a good laugh when he's older!
Tena, good to see ya! thanks for stoppin in, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for "following me"...i am up to a total of 3! LOL!!
November 25, 2008 at 10:06 PM
Genius ... I always knew my shoes were made out of mold!! Now I have the proof I need.
November 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM
What a cute interview session, lol.
BTW, I'm inviting you over to Hip Mama's Place for the 2008 Christmas Giveaway Event. Hope you can join in the fun! :)
Just go to: www.hipmamasplace.com
Thanks!
November 26, 2008 at 6:35 PM
lol@ rockstar!
joscelyn- thanks so much...i will definetly stop by later- very busy day today!