The Little Engine That Could
Thursday, July 10, 2008
hey.
I'm back...a little less stressed- at the moment. I almost regretted my last post, but that's how i felt at the moment so i'm just gonna let it stay here. HOWEVER...I just don't know what to write about this Thursday night so i'm gonna put up a pic of a book i came across at one of my FAVORITE sites...

I am a celebrity gossip junkie. I've admitted before and I will admit it again. I don't know what my facination w/ it is or where it came from. Maybe i just like to live vicariously thru their lives and wealth...or like to watch a train wreck just to make my life seem pretty normal. I dunno. And I also admit that I like Angelina Jolie (Brad's hot too, don't get me wrong!). She's proven she is more than an extremely sexy face/body...and she made me even more jealous when she was at all those awards while pregnant and looked so amazingly beautiful.... ANYWAYS, this picture cracks me up...so i wanted to share just to give ya a laugh.
"Angelina Jolie and her brood star in the celebrity version of The Little Engine That Could, a classic children's tale about determined optimism and courageous intent. Angelina and Brad Pitt are planning on adopting up to 14 kids (such a fortuitous number!) and while that may seem daunting, they claim they're up to the challenge. She thinks she can, she thinks she can... 

Here's a sneak peak at one of the pages scanned from the book. Lavishly illustrated, this modern hero's tale is sure to inspire today's celebrity-obsessed generation. Written by Candy Kirby, illustrated by 14. Medium: scanned page from Little Golden Book version of The Little Engine That Could, photo collage"
The Jolie-Pitts have huge hearts, IMO, and more power to them if they want to make their family bigger and bigger!
ADOPT ME!
**I used to tell people that my son needs to hook up w/ Shiloh when they get older because i think they will create the most beautiful children on the planet- YES, I said that. And yes, my husband would probably think I have issues--- he already does, who am i kiddin.



July 10, 2008 at 11:49 PM
*waves* hey KATIE! quit lurkin on my blog and comment already!!
hehehehehe.
July 13, 2008 at 11:21 PM
Ok so the 'word verification' letters are getting trickier everytime I come in here. Is this some sort of conspiracy? Me thinks it is!
July 14, 2008 at 1:53 PM
i hate them too...i don't know if they are necessary so i will just leave it on here TO ANNOY THE SHIT OUTT DIXIEDOOLEWHATEVERISAID... there!
(that's for insulting my art on the next post!) lmao