For the Frugal!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I didn't get a chance to do my VENTING post for the week...and trust me, i can always vent about something. However, there's always next week- for all TWO of you that are lurking. DAMN traffic on here has been slow- ah well.
So I came across something really cool yesterday while walking to the park w/ Gavin...the soccer fields behind the park have sprinklers- REALLY HUGE SPRINKLERS. Jersey is in another heat wave this week so this is really cool for us! FREE WATER FUN! 


it was so refreshing and just something different to keep us cool! and what hot summer day isn't complete without the ice cream man coming by....
I'm always down for some ice cream...ALWAYS.





July 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM
Likin' the new look! Hey go here! Quick! http://sometimesdisgruntled.blogspot.com/2008/07/who-me-again.html
July 19, 2008 at 7:32 PM
wow!! i'm feeling pressure...PRESSURE I TELL YA!!
thanks SOOO much and i will work on a new post tonight after lil guy crashes.