See Ya Around!
Monday, February 2, 2009
try as i might, i just can't get into this blog anymore...i don't have time to do this, mostly in part to my other online obsession...so one may have to just sit on the backburner for now. Right now I am pretty sick, and hopped up on cold meds...so should i change my mind, i have that to blame! :P I plan on still stopping by the few regular blogs I like to read...but as far as posting, ehhh. Hope everyone has a safe remainder of the winter..and stay warm! 



February 2, 2009 at 1:55 PM
We all need a blog break every now and then!
I'll keep you in my Bloglines so if you ever decide to come back, I'll know it!
I hope you feel better soon!
February 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM
poo.. keep in touch girl!! whats your other obsession?
February 6, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Aww. *sniff* I do hope you can check in every now and then. I, too, will still hang on to you in my reader just in case you come back. Take care!
February 17, 2009 at 3:34 PM
hey you! I don't have your email! I am on facebook! Whats your email so I can look ya up on there? I can't put mine on here cause it's got my last name and I don't want any psychos!
February 25, 2009 at 8:35 AM
I will miss you bloggy!!!!!!!!!!