WHERE DO I BEGIN! THANKS VERIZON!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I am alive...all is well w/ us. I'm just SOOO friggin happy that I, ALL BY MYSELF, FIXED MY COMPUTER! I have not had internet for a week now...and honestly I'm not gonna lie, the first 4 days I thought I lost my service because I was 2 months behind on my bill. BUT I then went to call Verizon and pay my bill and asked if my internet would be turned back on ASAP...and she replied, "Miss, I do not see you have any problems w/ your account. Your service has not been interrupted". WHAT?!?! you mean i was deprived on my blogging and or Facebook obsession for no reason!?! So I put in a "ticket" for someone to check my line...and then when i called back they had our town on the list of places "experiencing service problems and our repair men are aware of the problem and are working on it" and "please be patient". WELL patience is not my best quality so I kept calling and they troubleshooted and blah blah blah....STILL NOTHING AS OF TODAY! SOOOO I said enough is enough and started from scratch and deleted and uninstalled my verizon start-up crap and reinstalled the whole program and WAAAALAAA! I am here....and I will certainly be calling Verizon back yet again to get the credit established to my account for not having service for a week. NOW I MUST GO ONLINE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY TO CATCH UP WITH ALL I HAVE MISSED! LOL!



0 people actually commented!: to “ WHERE DO I BEGIN! THANKS VERIZON! ”
Post a Comment